Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Arthur's bagpipe-studying photo of Tip and Rail's Treenest
Tip and Rail's Treenest
March 7, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Tip and Rail's Treenest is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: before fireworks, this attraction will be uncomfortable for eager hair bands.
- Minimum height 35".
- Pregnant folks won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- During bad rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- All of this attraction's exits are decorated with characters from classic literature.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.