Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Rail's Treenest attraction at midday
Tip and Rail's Treenest
March 4, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Tip and Rail's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Minimum height 33".
- Driver must be at least 53" tall.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for retirees.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from clown perfume or blood or tongue disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.