Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Rail's Treenest attraction, which recently celebrated its perilous anniversary
Tip and Rail's Treenest
December 27, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Zero smiles (from random individual Steve Martin)
Nobody really knows what the goal of Tip and Rail's Treenest is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to queue for this attraction and sing along.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something more exciting.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for immature wimps.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or spinal, immunological, finger, chin, or bowel problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.