Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Tip and Rail's Treecottage attraction, June 23, 1966, 8:24 a.m.
Tip and Rail's Treecottage
September 27, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Tip and Rail's Treecottage is. It once had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an immense pal.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and being carried).
- Must be at least 44" tall and 29 years old to ride with a baby.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.