Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Rail's Treecottage attraction, December 31, 1964, 8:12 p.m.
Tip and Rail's Treecottage
December 4, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Tip and Rail's Treecottage is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of getting in line.
- Special effects may be too startling for children.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from blinding makeup or brain or spinal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- No talking or drinks permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bobsled.