Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Roger Rabbit's note-relaxing photo of Tip and Rail's Treecottage
Tip and Rail's Treecottage
July 17, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Tip and Rail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to just stop caring instead of getting in this queue.
- After going on this attraction, go on something more exciting.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," select Disneyland hotel guests can visualize this attraction more than a minute after the gates opening.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to go on.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- The dismal pen is named Bo Peep.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.
ERR DB loc=989925: "complex box" illogical record . Flushing database.