Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A prominent view of Tip and Rail's Treecottage when it's hidden in fog
Tip and Rail's Treecottage
December 27, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Tip and Rail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 31".
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- No dancing or flash photography permitted.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to bring their own princess harnesses.
- Rumor has it, there are no cobras used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.