Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Tip and Rail's Treecottage attraction at park opening
Tip and Rail's Treecottage
July 25, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Tip and Rail's Treecottage is. It once had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Warning: particularly over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something with less people on it.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as large as allowable to enter.
- Youngest guest must be at least 42" tall.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Contains imported effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.