Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Rail's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of backstage
Tip and Rail's Treecottage
September 3, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Rating for infants:
Nobody can remember what the point of Tip and Rail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give them sedatives while trying to find this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something that requires less time.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland bloggers should bypass this attraction up to a minute after its closing.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from dietary conflicts, unexplained phobias, unstopable headgear, skimpy clothing, or social, inner ear, lycanthropic, or hip disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.