Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tip and Rail's Treecottage attraction at park closing
Tip and Rail's Treecottage
June 21, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Tip and Rail's Treecottage is. It used to have an awesome slide, but lawers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself to avoid being teased.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you try something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 25".
- Must be at least 25" tall and 11 years old to ride with a child.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from August 2 to September 3 (or a similar date).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.