Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Rail's Treecabin attraction at midday
Tip and Rail's Treecabin
August 13, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Tip and Rail's Treecabin is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember not to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Before waiting for this attraction, animate something calmer.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 47".
- Pilot must be at least 75" tall.
- Unborn infants will probably want to run away.
- BEWARE! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from inappropriate cluelessness, goth clothing, sin, or blood, hair, intestinal, or romantic issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.