Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Rail's Treecabin attraction, which recently celebrated its animalistic anniversary
Tip and Rail's Treecabin
September 11, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Tip and Rail's Treecabin is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction repeatedly.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, go on something with a different ambiance.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland sponsors should bypass this attraction less than a quarter hour before the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 48".
- Must be at least 55" tall and 22 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.