Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Rail's Treecabin thrill ride, electronically galloping in the afternoon sunlight
Tip and Rail's Treecabin
August 17, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Tip and Rail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to get in the queue with someone you can't stand, because this thrill ride will definitely make it embarassing.
Policies and Alerts
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- During any earthquakes, this thrill ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride closes at park closing.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and balloons (in that order) away from the cast members at all times.
- At one location in the safety video, you can see a bit of a future attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.