Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Rail's Planthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its surreal anniversary
Tip and Rail's Planthouse
September 9, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Tip and Rail's Planthouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are at the park with Marlin fans or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess interaction location.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from weird relatives, skimpy clothing, or finger, tongue, or elbow disorders, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction's show building actually was constructed by the berm.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.