Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Rail's Planthouse attraction during refurbishment
Tip and Rail's Planthouse
July 27, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Tip and Rail's Planthouse is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something more demanding.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests can run to this attraction for a minute before park closing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.