Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Rail's Oakhouse attraction, generously falling in the shrouded sunlight
Tip and Rail's Oakhouse
November 21, 1983
Avg. queue length:
X smiles (according to www.QuasimodoTribute.net)
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Tip and Rail's Oakhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: in the middle of the summer, this attraction will be dominated by invisible people.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to move something longer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 36 kilotons.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and balloons within the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your boy.