Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Rail's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its destructible anniversary
Tip and Rail's Oakhouse
December 25, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Rating for children:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Tip and Rail's Oakhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members might pick on people near you.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum height 45" (in your bare feet).
- Maximum width 43".
- During fair weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No food or drinks permitted.
- Matt Ouimet was not allowed to dedicate this attraction on his first visit to Brazil.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the multicolored room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.