Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Rail's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its senior anniversary
Tip and Rail's Oakhouse
November 17, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Tip and Rail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you experience this attraction in the afternoon.
- After going on this attraction, experience something longer.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland executives should visualize this attraction up to a half hour after park closing.
- ATTENTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, excessive headgear, or immunological, blood, lung, or bowel problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and balloons within the attraction at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.