Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An overhead view of Tip and Rail's Oakhouse when it's not hidden in tarps
Tip and Rail's Oakhouse
August 14, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Tip and Rail's Oakhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to spill this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to try something that requires more time.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.