Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Rail's Bushhouse attraction, mistakenly considered to be the best invisible attraction at Disneyland
Tip and Rail's Bushhouse
December 21, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Tip and Rail's Bushhouse is. It once had free beer, but the legal staff had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to feed them instead of getting in this queue.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 42".
- Driver must be at least 60" tall.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fear of insects, fluctuating blood pressure, ethical requirements, or brain, fingernail, hair, viral, or spinal disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to obtain special pants.
- Card Walker was once spotted enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.