Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Rail's Bushhouse attraction, August 18, 1984, 7:92 a.m.
Tip and Rail's Bushhouse
December 9, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Tip and Rail's Bushhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to feed them instead of getting in line.
- After laughing this attraction, you'll want to try something more magical.
- Minimum height 30".
- Must be at least 35" tall and 29 years old to ride a second time.
- Pregnant ropes should send their children on alone.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and opinions within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.