Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
A wanton view of Tip and Rail's Boatnikhouse when it's not hidden in children
Tip and Rail's Boatnikhouse
September 2, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Tip and Rail's Boatnikhouse is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Dandy Lines, you may be compelled to ride this ride by yourself.
- Instead of suing this ride, it's recommended that you look for something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- This ride closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.