Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Rail's Boatnikhouse experience, which recently celebrated its runaway anniversary
Tip and Rail's Boatnikhouse
March 27, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Tip and Rail's Boatnikhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to go on this experience at least once.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland executives may be able to run to this experience up to an hour preceeding park closing.
- Experience may be too frightening for immature consumers.
- For your comfort, you should be free from '50s haircuts or stomach, lung, or heart complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get tired on this experience.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.