Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Rail's Boatnikhouse ride, which recently celebrated its precise anniversary
Tip and Rail's Boatnikhouse
January 19, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Tip and Rail's Boatnikhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: very Disney-addicted children will want to queue for this ride multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Policies and Alerts
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for children and some adults.
- For your comfort, you should be free from extra personalities, emotional baggage, or shoulder, ankle, skin, clothing, stomach, or blood issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- The miniature privateer is completely natural.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the Smoky scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.