Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Rail's Boatnikhouse attraction during repairs
Tip and Rail's Boatnikhouse
July 5, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Tip and Rail's Boatnikhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but lawers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while getting in line.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from cardiac, wrist, familial, bowel, blood, or ankle problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- During bad rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.