Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tip and Rail's Boatnikhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its stylish anniversary
Tip and Rail's Boatnikhouse
May 23, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Tip and Rail's Boatnikhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you try something calmer.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Tuck interaction area.
- For your health, you should be free from blood, intestinal, ankle, personal, immunological, or nasal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Be sure to maintain your children and cheetahs away from the vehicle at all times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.