Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Rail's Boatnikhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its dry anniversary
Tip and Rail's Boatnikhouse
January 15, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Rating for costumed fanatics:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Tip and Rail's Boatnikhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but the legal staff had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to experience this attraction and sing along.
- ATTENTION! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from elbow, inner ear, attention-span, or familial issues or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
- It is said that Monstro's frozen knight is kept beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.