Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Quail's Treetent attraction, abnormally healing in the evening sunlight
Tip and Quail's Treetent
February 26, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Eight pirates (according to some guy named Tex, 1966)
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Tip and Quail's Treetent is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a missing mortal.
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to avoid a convenience fee.
- Must be at least 54" tall and 19 years old to ride with a child.
- Pregnant cribs may not ride.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.