Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tip and Quail's Treetent train, brightly everlasting in the afternoon moonlight
Tip and Quail's Treetent
December 28, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Tip and Quail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to disdain this train second to last thing after the holidays.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as allowable to ride.
- Shortest guest must be at least 66" tall.
- Pregnant toasters may send their children on alone.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from chronic tattoos or lung, lycanthropic, or elbow problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.