Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Quail's Treehovel attraction at midday
Tip and Quail's Treehovel
September 4, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Tip and Quail's Treehovel is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make trouble.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 44".
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to rent special specticles.
- Napoleon was on hand to ride this attraction on its opening day.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.