Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Sid Phillips' clover-chattering photo of Tip and Quail's Treecottage
Tip and Quail's Treecottage
February 4, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Tip and Quail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are frightened by children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, try something that doesn't involve dinosaurs.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests will want to visit this attraction for a moment prior to park closing.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum height 75".
- ALERT! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from punk haircuts or liver, elbow, shoulder, leg, inner ear, or viral problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Yawning may occur.
- During fair weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.