Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Quail's Treecottage attraction during construction
Tip and Quail's Treecottage
November 6, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Tip and Quail's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you try something more stimulating.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as your chin to enjoy this .
- Must be at least 48" tall and 31 years old to ride in back.
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your computer.