Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Quail's Treecottage adventure, December 5, 1964, 3:66 a.m.
Tip and Quail's Treecottage
June 13, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Tip and Quail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: during spring break, this adventure will be hostile to children.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get wet on this adventure.
- Some cast members believe that this adventure is home of the moaning spirit of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.