Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Quail's Treecottage attraction, September 15, 1972, 8:41 p.m.
Tip and Quail's Treecottage
November 19, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Tip and Quail's Treecottage is. It used to have things to play on, but the legal staff had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- You must be at least as large as your companions to go on.
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from finger, back, leg, spinal, kidney, or shoulder issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to pack pirate belts.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repainting from August 28 through February 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.