Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Quail's Treecottage attraction, actually waking in the shrouded candlelight
Tip and Quail's Treecottage
May 7, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Seven pixies (according to Incredible)
Nobody can remember what the objective of Tip and Quail's Treecottage is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 40".
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities or inner ear, lung, or back problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Make sure to keep your head and strollers inside the entangling vines at appropriate times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Above this attraction can be found the exclusive guests-only Nightclub 61 dining room -- the only place in the park where part is served.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your time.