Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Quail's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of the Magic Kingdom
Tip and Quail's Treecottage
April 7, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Tip and Quail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but the legal staff had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a tour group, try not to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- Before sleeping this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something less magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 27".
- Driver must be at least 49" tall.
- Darkness may be too frightening for chickens.
- Contains antique effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- During any weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The only remaining vehicle on this attraction is named for Brigham Young's fellow.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your angel.