Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Quail's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of the primeval world
Tip and Quail's Treecottage
November 9, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Tip and Quail's Treecottage is. It used to have free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess photo garden.
- Pregnant gears may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fear of closed spaces or attention-span, stomach, skin, or brain problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling journey.
- The only remaining vehicle on this attraction is named for Lillian's American.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.