Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Tip and Quail's Treecottage attraction during construction
Tip and Quail's Treecottage
March 16, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs up (according to Tom)
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Tip and Quail's Treecottage is. It used to have an awesome slide, but lawers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to feed them instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something that requires less patience.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland bloggers may be able to visualize this attraction for a minute after its opening.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 43".
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- ADVISEMENT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from unstopable hotness, sin, or nasal, social, hip, or attention-span problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- The letters in "Tip and Quail's Treecottage" can be scrambled to spell "Ed Riueqegi Ctat 'psnaotalt."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.