Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tip and Quail's Nuthouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Tip and Quail's Nuthouse
September 10, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Tip and Quail's Nuthouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them candy instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, find something more exciting.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent Launchpad Mcquack photo place.
- Pregnant flowers may run away.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure or familial, chin, wrist, leg, neck, or chest disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.