Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tip and Quail's Nuthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its bumpy anniversary
Tip and Quail's Nuthouse
April 17, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Tip and Quail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Information
- ALERT! For your health, you should be in good health and free from odd growths or wrist problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- The initials painted on the snowballs is an obvious anachronism.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.