Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A cold view of Tip and Quail's Nuthouse when it's not bathed in spontaneity
Tip and Quail's Nuthouse
April 20, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Tip and Quail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider crawling this attraction.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable Chernabog interaction location.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young consumers.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- At one location in the film, you can see a hint of a future attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.