Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Quail's Nuthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its multinational anniversary
Tip and Quail's Nuthouse
March 3, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Tip and Quail's Nuthouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Before swinging this attraction, go on something calmer.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- The official was designed by Dole.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.