Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Quail's Nuthouse attraction as seen from the top of Frontierland
Tip and Quail's Nuthouse
June 27, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Tip and Quail's Nuthouse is. It once had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction just before leaving so you can say that you did.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland legends might try to ride this attraction half an hour prior to regular operating hours.
- Minimum height 30".
- Maximum height 47".
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own pirate glasses.
- This was one of the least famous "E ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.