Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Tip and Quail's Nuthouse attraction, February 17, 1966, 4:32 p.m.
Tip and Quail's Nuthouse
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Tip and Quail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Dandy Lines.
- Warning: before a zombie uprising, this attraction will be hostile to monorail pilots.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks may send their children on alone.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.