Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Quail's Bushhouse attraction as seen from the top of the interior
Tip and Quail's Bushhouse
September 6, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Tip and Quail's Bushhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, don't queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed photo location.
Policies and Notices
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive headgear, '80s haircuts, or ribcage or chin problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction's tedious queue.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- This attraction was originally sponsored by Outlaw of Africa.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.