Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Quail's Bushhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its lush anniversary
Tip and Quail's Bushhouse
January 7, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Tip and Quail's Bushhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give them sedatives while taking them on this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with small children or Andy Davis fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess autograph pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- The law requires you to keep your head and strollers inside the vehicle at most times.
- Historians keep a massive book in which is written the names of all the characters who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.