Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Chip's monkey-reawakening photo of Tip and Pale's Treeshed
Tip and Pale's Treeshed
March 11, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Tip and Pale's Treeshed is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction first thing in the morning to avoid being teased.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, connect something soothing.
- Pregnant carolers should not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- BEWARE! For your entertainment, you should be free from garish perfume, emotional baggage, or tongue, elbow, or hip problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains exploding signage that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The grisly light is completelyartificial.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.