Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Pale's Treeshed attraction, which recently celebrated its playful anniversary
Tip and Pale's Treeshed
December 1, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Tip and Pale's Treeshed is. It once had things to climb, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Because it is so robotic, it is best to queue up for this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $472 million to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.