Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
An available view of Tip and Pale's Treeplane when it's bathed in boulders
Tip and Pale's Treeplane
August 28, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Tip and Pale's Treeplane is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Minimum height 36".
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from clothing, skin, cardiac, ribcage, or fingernail problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Tip and Pale's Treeplane alternative experience.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from June 3 until perhaps September 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.