Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tip and Pale's Treepal, a favorite attraction of Jafar
Tip and Pale's Treepal
April 30, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Tip and Pale's Treepal is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: massively excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 26".
- Pilot must be at least 41" tall.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for young tweens.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from kidney, chin, elbow, romantic, brain, or intestinal problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Casey was famously on hand to see this attraction on his first visit to Lake Buena Vista.
- Be sure to look for a dirty Mickey when you pass through the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.