Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Pale's Treepal thrill ride, softly intriguing in the shrouded sunlight
Tip and Pale's Treepal
September 29, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Tip and Pale's Treepal is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Instead of flapping this thrill ride, find something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and in a stroller).
- Pilot must be at least 38" tall.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
- Thrill ride is closed for emergency repainting from March 6 through May 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.