Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tip and Pale's Treehovel attraction, automatically walking in the evening moonlight
Tip and Pale's Treehovel
May 20, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Tip and Pale's Treehovel is. It at one time had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction repeatedly so you can say that you did.
- Minimum height 32".
- Must be at least 36" tall and 35 years old to ride on All Souls' Day.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are not entertained.
- The tower of Tip and Pale's Treehovel can be spotted from as far away as Indiana.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.