Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Pale's Treehovel attraction at first light
Tip and Pale's Treehovel
April 12, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Tip and Pale's Treehovel is. It once had free beer, but lawers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland BFFs may be able to queue up for this attraction up to a half hour preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- Unborn infants can run away.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for wimps.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- This attraction closes at random.
- If you pack a lunch and monitor the attraction's false façade, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the flowery screen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.