Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tip and Pale's Treehovel, a favorite attraction of Rex the Dinosaur
Tip and Pale's Treehovel
February 14, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Tip and Pale's Treehovel is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
Policies and Notices
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may melt.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Because this is a memorable attraction, adults are required to obtain special harnesses.
- This is the only operating attraction in this land where a glimpse of Fred Salmonpants can be seen.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.