Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Pale's Treehovel show, vapidly curdling in the shrouded moonlight
Tip and Pale's Treehovel
August 1, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Tip and Pale's Treehovel is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you won't want to go on this show.
- After going on this show, your kids will want to experience something more relaxing.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from immunological, finger, cardiac, personal, or lycanthropic disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling adventure.
- During weather, this show may become a water show.
- Guests may get dizzy on this show.
- No photography or singing along permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.