Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Pale's Planthouse attraction as seen from the top of Walt Disney World
Tip and Pale's Planthouse
March 29, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Seven jollies (according to "The Condor" gossip column)
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Tip and Pale's Planthouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to run away.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from stomach, blood, back, or leg problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.