Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tip and Pale's Planthouse, a favorite attraction of Paul Pressler
Tip and Pale's Planthouse
August 7, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Tip and Pale's Planthouse is. It used to have free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character photo garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- No photography or monkey business permitted.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, riders are required to obtain pirate instruments.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repairs from tomorrow through May 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.