Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A collectable view of Tip and Pale's Nuthouse when it's not hidden in darkness
Tip and Pale's Nuthouse
January 21, 1970
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Tip and Pale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but the legal staff had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: unusually insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to enter.
- Must be at least 57" tall and 28 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Joel Chandler Harris had an innovative dining room planned for the space below this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.