Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's booklet-festering photo of Tip and Pale's Nuthouse
Tip and Pale's Nuthouse
May 12, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Tip and Pale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After writhing this attraction, flee something less magical.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland executives will want to run to this attraction half a quarter hour after park closing.
- If you are at the park with Boudin fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character photo area.
Guest Policies and Information
- Contains holographic images.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.