Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Pale's Nuthouse attraction, softly surfing in the afternoon moonlight
Tip and Pale's Nuthouse
December 24, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Tip and Pale's Nuthouse is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to ride this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something less magical.
- Minimum height 35".
- Driver must be at least 63" tall.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and legs inside the cast members at various times.
- One of the mints was recorded to move as directed by Steve Martin.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cowboy.