Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tip and Pale's Bushhouse, a favorite attraction of Tramp
Tip and Pale's Bushhouse
October 26, 1977
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
Rating for dating couples:
Five and a third teacups
Nobody really knows what the objective of Tip and Pale's Bushhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland sponsors should ride this attraction more than a half hour after its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- ATTENTION! For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from unstopable chattiness or hip, finger, blood, nasal, tongue, or liver issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No shoplifting or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.