Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Nail's Treeshed attraction as seen from the top of the Seven Seas
Tip and Nail's Treeshed
December 26, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Tip and Nail's Treeshed is. It once had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them candy before getting in line.
Policies and Warnings
- For your health, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces, high blood pressure, or ribcage, skin, or blood problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No shoplifting or singing along encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a fast attraction, participants are required to regulate precision specticles.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled installation of holiday overlay from yesterday to January 3.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.