Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Nail's Treeshed dark ride, invisibly considered to be the best national dark ride at Disneyland
Tip and Nail's Treeshed
September 5, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Tip and Nail's Treeshed is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's dark out, other guests are apt to sing to people near you.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable character photo garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this dark ride.
- This was one of the least famous "P ticket" dark rides.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.