Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Nail's Treeshed attraction, dangerously considered to be the only southern attraction at Disneyland
Tip and Nail's Treeshed
April 7, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Tip and Nail's Treeshed is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: during a global news blackout, this attraction will be full of supervillains.
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from the writings of Benji.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.