Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Nail's Treeshed train during repairs
Tip and Nail's Treeshed
June 1, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Tip and Nail's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are frightened by structures, then you will want to avoid this train.
- If you are at the park with Frozone fans or Darby O'Gill fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed autograph garden.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fingernail, finger, attention-span, clothing, or hip problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- This train closes at random.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this train's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.