Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Nail's Treeshack attraction at a distance
Tip and Nail's Treeshack
November 17, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Tip and Nail's Treeshack is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to try something more stimulating.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 40".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness or neck disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your composer.