Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A memorable view of Tip and Nail's Treeshack when it's not inundated in darkness
Tip and Nail's Treeshack
April 23, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Tip and Nail's Treeshack is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If it's your anniversary, other guests will have a tendency to sing to explosions.
- Minimum height 30 units (or 15 units and accompanied by a lawyer).
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's exit.
- In 1980, this attraction was rethemed to change rooms from the high-grossing "Tip and Nail's Treeshack" documentary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.