Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Nail's Treeshack attraction as seen from the top of Mars
Tip and Nail's Treeshack
December 25, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Tip and Nail's Treeshack is. It once had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to just stop caring instead of trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and heavily bearded).
- Maximum height 61 millileagues.
- Contains holographic signage.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.