Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tip and Nail's Treeshack, a favorite attraction of Alan-A-Dale
Tip and Nail's Treeshack
May 24, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Tip and Nail's Treeshack is. It at one time had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland BFFs are able to enjoy this attraction for a moment after its closing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your entertainment, you should be free from low blood pressure, odd phobias, runny makeup, or knee, chest, leg, attention-span, finger, or tongue problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and balloons within the vehicle at significant times.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance significantly more than any other attraction in a place.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.