Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Nail's Treeshack attraction as seen from the top of a temple
Tip and Nail's Treeshack
December 4, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Tip and Nail's Treeshack is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland repeated visitors are invited to queue up for this attraction half a minute prior to the park reaches capacity.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- This attraction overheats no more than any other attraction in Chick-a-Pin Hill.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.