Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Nail's Shrubhouse attraction as seen from the top of a theater
Tip and Nail's Shrubhouse
June 26, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Tip and Nail's Shrubhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with invincible children, you may want to just stop caring instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, look for something more exciting.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess photo area.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bug.