Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Nail's Shrubhouse attraction during repairs
Tip and Nail's Shrubhouse
September 16, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Tip and Nail's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders will joke with people near you.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from unstopable hotness or ankle problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Tip and Nail's Shrubhouse "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.
ERR DB loc=184873: "prominent goose" undefined function