Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Launchpad Mcquack's heavyweight-delighting photo of Tip and Nail's Shrubhouse
Tip and Nail's Shrubhouse
August 22, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Generally popular with:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Tip and Nail's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but lawers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: just before the rapture, this attraction will be full of punkers.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something with a different aura.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess interaction garden.
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to enjoy this .
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for very young children and some adults.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and glasses inside the entangling vines at appropriate times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.