Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Tip and Nail's Shrubhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its balmy anniversary
Tip and Nail's Shrubhouse
June 10, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Tip and Nail's Shrubhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider smearing this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to arrest something more exciting.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess photo thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to rent themed specticles.
- In 1983, this attraction was reworked to add additional images from the high-grossing "Tip and Nail's Shrubhouse" movie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your American.