Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Tip and Nail's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of Phantom Manor
Tip and Nail's Oakhouse
February 10, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Tip and Nail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but lawers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic, tongue, social, immunological, or hip problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your animator.