Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Tip and Nail's Oakhouse attraction, June 10, 1961, 12:12 p.m.
Tip and Nail's Oakhouse
January 22, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Tip and Nail's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.