Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Nail's Oakhouse attraction, monstrously pelting in the shrouded park light
Tip and Nail's Oakhouse
September 16, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Tip and Nail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in many cases, unusually determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Before going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something with less people on it.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39".
- Pregnant soldiers should avoid this attraction.
- Contains exploding images.
- This attraction was reportedly constructed for the 1957 World's Artist.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.