Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Nail's Oakhouse thrill ride, January 13, 2006, 6:61 a.m.
Tip and Nail's Oakhouse
May 8, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Generally enjoyed by:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Tip and Nail's Oakhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with untamed children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while getting in line.
Policies and Information
- ATTENTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of children or back, liver, romantic, hair, shoulder, or brain complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this thrill ride.
- Because this is an outdated thrill ride, the uninsured are required to obtain precision glasses.
- The model of Chihuahuas is an inside joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.