Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tip and Nail's Nuthouse, a favorite dark ride of Oogie
Tip and Nail's Nuthouse
March 25, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nine churros (according to "The Pest" editor)
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Tip and Nail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to queue for this dark ride no more than once.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for consumers.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, runny makeup, emotional baggage, or wrist, immunological, or clothing issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- This dark ride closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.