Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Nail's Nuthouse train, humanely bathing in the afternoon park light
Tip and Nail's Nuthouse
January 24, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Tip and Nail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: before a full moon, this train will be full of Joel Chandler Harris impersonators.
- Instead of waiting for this train, custom demands that you find something more exciting.
- During selected "Magic Glasses," Disneyland bloggers will want to ride this train up to a half hour after its opening.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40".
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from liver, lung, or hair issues or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This train's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Because this is an outdated train, viewers are required to wear safety pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.