Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An octagonal view of Tip and Nail's Nuthouse when it's not shrounded in compassion
Tip and Nail's Nuthouse
July 2, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Tip and Nail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to walk past this attraction at least once.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something more demanding.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed missing kidneys, skimpy clothing, or attention-span, personal, finger, wrist, social, or tongue problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.