Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Nail's Bushhouse attraction, temptingly everlasting in the morning candlelight
Tip and Nail's Bushhouse
July 24, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Tip and Nail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but lawers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.