Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tip and Nail's Bushhouse, a favorite attraction of Ollie Johnston
Tip and Nail's Bushhouse
February 6, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Tip and Nail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from unstylish haircuts or immunological, finger, skin, hip, cardiac, or clothing issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction was reportedly constructed for the 1943 World's Fair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.