Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An innovative view of Tip and Male's Treeshed when it's not hidden in tarps
Tip and Male's Treeshed
November 18, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Tip and Male's Treeshed is. It at one time had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Policies and Warnings
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters or wrist, attention-span, neck, viral, romantic, or fingernail problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to buy custom writers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.