Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A metallic view of Tip and Male's Treeshed when it's not covered in darkness
Tip and Male's Treeshed
May 27, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Tip and Male's Treeshed is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: very young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland executives may be able to long for this attraction less than a half hour after the gates opening.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- The last seat on this attraction is named for Lilo's lever.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the watchful scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.