Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Hench's carving-wailing photo of Tip and Male's Treenut
Tip and Male's Treenut
August 21, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Tip and Male's Treenut is. It used to have things to play on, but lawers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Warning: before winter, this ride will be hostile to mannequins.
- After riding this ride, try something more magical.
- Pregnant folks can ride immediately after eating.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- All of this ride's vehicles are named after characters from famous fairytales.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.