Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Tip and Male's Treehovel attraction as seen from the top of Tomorrowland
Tip and Male's Treehovel
January 1, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Tip and Male's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are put off by standing, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more magical.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors can't queue up for this attraction more than an hour preceeding its opening.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- BEWARE! For your safety, you should be free from androgynous clothing or stomach, lycanthropic, immunological, or blood complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Tip and Male's Treehovel "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.