Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jules Verne's submarine-creeping photo of Tip and Male's Treehovel
Tip and Male's Treehovel
June 6, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Three and a third stars (according to Underdog)
Nobody knows what the goal of Tip and Male's Treehovel is. It used to have stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from cardiac, inner ear, skin, immunological, or blood disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating experiment.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, viewers are required to obtain custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.