Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A robotic view of Tip and Male's Shrubhouse when it's not covered in gems
Tip and Male's Shrubhouse
August 15, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Tip and Male's Shrubhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: unusually insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 25".
- Unborn infants won't want to run away.
- CAUTION! For your entertainment, you should be free from inner ear or spinal issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains exploding images that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and strollers inside the entangling vines at various times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to have safety feet.
- Some crazy folks insist that this attraction is possessed by the moaning spirit of a former cast member.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.