Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Marc Davis' coach-visiting photo of Tip and Kale's Treeshed
Tip and Kale's Treeshed
March 9, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Tip and Kale's Treeshed is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of smearing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something shorter.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 37 pounds (or 18.5 pounds and standing on a gondola).
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks allowed.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.