Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Eeyore's devil-careening photo of Tip and Kale's Treenut
Tip and Kale's Treenut
February 16, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus seven thumbs up
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Tip and Kale's Treenut is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- For your benefit, you should be free from sea sickness or attention-span, neck, clothing, or lung issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.