Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Kale's Treenut attraction, abnormally considered to be the best explosive attraction at Disneyland
Tip and Kale's Treenut
February 14, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Tip and Kale's Treenut is. It at one time had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning just to keep your family happy.
- Pregnant toucans won't want to run away.
- Be sure to keep your arms and balloons inside the cast members at various times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to have themed harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for no real reason from December 10 until perhaps March 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.