Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Kale's Treehut attraction, March 10, 1965, 1:78 p.m.
Tip and Kale's Treehut
September 28, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Tip and Kale's Treehut is. It once had things to climb, but the legal staff had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to show something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No dancing or monkey business permitted.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.