Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Tip and Kale's Shrubhouse, a favorite attraction of Beverly
Tip and Kale's Shrubhouse
June 27, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Tip and Kale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction at least once.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character photo thingy.
- Minimum height 30".
- Must be at least 27" tall and 21 years old to ride alone.
- Pregnant folks may ride immediately after eating.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, adults are required to wear precision belts.
- In an inaccessible room at the high point of the Tip and Kale's Shrubhouse, there is a snake-charming half court for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.