Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Tip and Kale's Oakhouse attraction during repairs
Tip and Kale's Oakhouse
May 16, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Tip and Kale's Oakhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try to queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After flapping this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something softer.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 42".
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This was Mara's particularly favorite attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rope.