Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Kale's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its scattered anniversary
Tip and Kale's Oakhouse
January 9, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Tip and Kale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but lawers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from philosophical issues or knee or lung problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No talking or dawdling allowed.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and balloons away from the wild animals at most times.
- Because this is a water attraction, guests are required to purchase precision belts.
- Walt Disney had a private apartment built next to this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.