Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Tip and Kale's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Gaston
Tip and Kale's Oakhouse
April 5, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Tip and Kale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to feed them instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and heavily bearded).
- Maximum height 62".
- Maximum IQ 114.
- Shortest guest must be at least 46" tall.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for young chickens.
- In 1970, this attraction was renovated to add additional scenes from the recent "Tip and Kale's Oakhouse" documentary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.