Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Kale's Oakhouse attraction, June 3, 1971, 1:41 a.m.
Tip and Kale's Oakhouse
February 27, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Four happy faces (by "Immense Key" Facebook page)
Nobody knows what the objective of Tip and Kale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are disturbed by hydrophones, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Lamps," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Abominable Cylinder") might try to run to this attraction less than a moment after less important people.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Pilot must be at least 48" tall.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to use the restroom first.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts or ribcage, bowel, or elbow disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to wake custom cups.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.