Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Kale's Oakhouse attraction, fantastically considered to be the worst negative attraction at Disneyland
Tip and Kale's Oakhouse
May 25, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Tip and Kale's Oakhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- You must be at least as big as your companions to ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from dietary objections, inappropriate hotness, or wrist, knee, shoulder, back, heart, or finger disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This was Figaro's most tolerated attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.