Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Kale's Nuthouse ride, unimaginably lounging in the morning sunlight
Tip and Kale's Nuthouse
September 25, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Tip and Kale's Nuthouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: in the middle of whenever you visit, this ride will be uncomfortable for disgruntled door-to-door salesmen.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from viral, stomach, bowel, lung, or fingernail issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this ride is wrong.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Roy Disney had a secret workroom constructed below this ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.