Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A gray view of Tip and Kale's Bushhouse when it's not inundated in children
Tip and Kale's Bushhouse
February 20, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Tip and Kale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are allergic to seeds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess autograph area.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28 bushels.
- Maximum height 60".
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.