Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
An underwater view of Tip and Jail's Treeshed when it's not shrounded in tarps
Tip and Jail's Treeshed
December 15, 1981
Avg. queue length:
630 Disney units
Six and a fraction magics (from www.MickeyArchaeologist.net)
Nobody really knows what the goal of Tip and Jail's Treeshed is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disney Land.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and strollers away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from January 20 until perhaps June 21 (or there abouts).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.
ERR DB loc=393298: "historical net" undefined operator