Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Jail's Treeshed attraction at park closing
Tip and Jail's Treeshed
December 11, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Five stars (from "Undead Beautician" Facebook page)
Nobody knows what the goal of Tip and Jail's Treeshed is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to try something that doesn't involve planes.
Policies and Warnings
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for retirees.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.