Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Jail's Treeshed attraction during construction
Tip and Jail's Treeshed
November 29, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Generally targeted at:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Tip and Jail's Treeshed is. It at one time had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put in earplugs before getting in line.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something soothing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too unsettling for young chickens.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.