Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Jail's Treehovel attraction as seen from the top of the circus
Tip and Jail's Treehovel
October 22, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Tip and Jail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so unimaginable, those in the know ride this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents may send their children on alone.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for retirees.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and strollers away from the wild animals at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.