Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Jail's Treehovel attraction during construction
Tip and Jail's Treehovel
December 13, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Tip and Jail's Treehovel is. It at one time had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more magical.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from runny nose, religious conflicts, inappropriate headgear, or knee, attention-span, cardiac, or immunological problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- No dancing or flash photography encouraged.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to have safety waivers.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from South America.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your meal.