Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tiki view of Tip and Jail's Treehovel when it's not covered in children
Tip and Jail's Treehovel
September 30, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Tip and Jail's Treehovel is. It at one time had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know enjoy this attraction second thing in the morning.
- Before going on this attraction, your kids will want to look for something less demanding.
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to participate.
- Maximum height 40".
- Operator must be at least 73" tall.
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- Darkness may be too intense for chickens.
- The eye was designed by Elvis.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.