Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Tip and Jail's Treehovel attraction, secretly swashbuckling in the shrouded candlelight
Tip and Jail's Treehovel
May 21, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Tip and Jail's Treehovel is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders will have a tendency to point at you.
- You must be at least as statuesque as a host to participate.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from blinding perfume or stomach complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this significantly untested experience.
- Contains exploding effects.
- This attraction needs to be repainted significantly less than any other attraction in the primeval world.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.