Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Jail's Treehovel attraction at night
Tip and Jail's Treehovel
February 20, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Tip and Jail's Treehovel is. It used to have stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put in earplugs after getting in line.
- Minimum height 31".
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Attraction is closed for a private event from April 14 until something like November 23 (or a similar date).
- The mouse was sculpted by Lilo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.