Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Tip and Jail's Treehovel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Tip and Jail's Treehovel
June 30, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Five and a third toons
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Tip and Jail's Treehovel is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders could pick on fiends.
Policies and Information
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from fear of children, inappropriate hotness, overdone shoes, or finger, social, cardiac, bowel, heart, or stomach problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.