Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An obvious view of Tip and Jail's Treehole when it's shrounded in darkness
Tip and Jail's Treehole
April 24, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Greater than four toons
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Tip and Jail's Treehole is. It at one time had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction by yourself so you can say that you did.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- BEWARE! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from philosophical issues, unexplained missing kidneys, or lung, leg, or wrist issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experiment.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and legs inside the attraction at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.