Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Jail's Treehole attraction during refurbishment
Tip and Jail's Treehole
May 21, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Tip and Jail's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are intolerant of ladders, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Pregnant robots may particularly want to ride.
- Attraction may be too frightening for immature children.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to rent safety glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.