Massive Kimballland Attraction Database
John Carter's fool-worrying photo of Tip and Jail's Treehole
Tip and Jail's Treehole
June 16, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Tip and Jail's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Kimballland executives can visualize this attraction less than a minute prior to more important people.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from skin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains antique signage.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Kimballland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.