Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Jail's Oakhouse attraction at first light
Tip and Jail's Oakhouse
July 4, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Tip and Jail's Oakhouse is. It once had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to walk past this attraction alone.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something that requires less experience.
- Attraction may be too startling for young children and some adults.
- This attraction's building actually reaches beside the ground.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.