Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A LEGO view of Tip and Jail's Oakhouse when it's inundated in children
Tip and Jail's Oakhouse
November 16, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Five enemies (by "The Craft" magazine)
Nobody really knows what the goal of Tip and Jail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 43".
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Be sure to keep your arms and opinions inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Because this is a water attraction, viewers are required to bring their own themed pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.