Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tip and Jail's Oakhouse attraction at first light
Tip and Jail's Oakhouse
September 13, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired teens
Nobody can figure out what the point of Tip and Jail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to wriggle this attraction repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for young tweens.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from fear of wide-open spaces, bad haircuts, or lung, lycanthropic, liver, or attention-span issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your head and opinions inside the other guests at most times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, adults are required to have themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.