Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tip and Jail's Oakhouse attraction at first light
Tip and Jail's Oakhouse
April 13, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Tip and Jail's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make trouble.
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you shouldn't even consider fading this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants won't want to ride.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- This was Quasimodo's least favorite attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.