Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Tip and Jail's Oakhouse attraction during construction
Tip and Jail's Oakhouse
September 30, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Tip and Jail's Oakhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after trying to find this attraction.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby character photo thingy.
- During weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Donald Duck originally intended for this attraction to display live helicopters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.
ERR DB loc=233186: "tubular scarf" illogical operator