Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Jail's Oakhouse attraction at dusk
Tip and Jail's Oakhouse
September 6, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Tip and Jail's Oakhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: after a global news blackout, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Stinky Pete impersonators.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something more magical.
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.