Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tip and Hale's Treeshack attraction, August 21, 1976, 10:77 p.m.
Tip and Hale's Treeshack
August 19, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Tip and Hale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something with less people on it.
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to not be scarred for life.
- For your comfort, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces or hair, heart, hip, back, lung, or immunological disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No shoplifting or dawdling encouraged.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from March 23 until something like October 3.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.