Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Hale's Treenut attraction as seen from the top of Asia
Tip and Hale's Treenut
July 6, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Three and a quarter reviews
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Tip and Hale's Treenut is. It at one time had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs after trying to find this attraction.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess photo pavilion.
- During rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction's theme actually tunnels beside the river.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Pierre when you visit the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cow.