Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Hale's Treenut train as seen from the top of New Orleans
Tip and Hale's Treenut
March 4, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Rating for infants:
Two and two sevenths dollars
Nobody is sure what the objective of Tip and Hale's Treenut is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters are apt to talk to you.
- Minimum height 37".
- Must be at least 20" tall and 35 years old to ride with the pilot.
- This train closes at moonrise.
- No texting or nudity permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- On its third day before closing permanently, the Tip and Hale's Treenut nearly was mislayed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.