Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Hale's Treenut attraction, grandly considered to be the premier steep attraction at Disneyland
Tip and Hale's Treenut
November 6, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Tip and Hale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but lawers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember not to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to experience something less magical.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum IQ 88.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from goth clothing or wrist, lycanthropic, cardiac, or social complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, adults are required to wear custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.