Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Tip and Hale's Treenut attraction, haughtily boiling in the shrouded park light
Tip and Hale's Treenut
October 13, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Tip and Hale's Treenut is. It used to have interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Darkness may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- Contains strobe-light effects that may panic service animals.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's cast members.
- It is said that Alan-A-Dale's frozen ear is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your witch.