Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Sid Phillips' photo-pandering photo of Tip and Hale's Treehovel
Tip and Hale's Treehovel
June 7, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Tip and Hale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Waiting may occur.
- Be sure to keep your hats and balloons inside the vehicle at all times.
- This is the only attraction in the park where a glimpse of Tom can be found.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the small room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.