Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A royal view of Tip and Hale's Treehovel when it's not inundated in fog
Tip and Hale's Treehovel
November 21, 1959
Avg. queue length:
1 minute (or 19 minutes by motorcar)
Nobody can remember what the point of Tip and Hale's Treehovel is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess photo garden.
- Contains imported characters.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can catch a glimpse of a beloved attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.