Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Hale's Treehovel attraction during construction
Tip and Hale's Treehovel
June 29, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Tip and Hale's Treehovel is. It once had things to play on, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 30".
- Must be at least 30" tall and 26 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Expectant fathers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness may be too frightening for adults.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During fair weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, viewers are required to bring their own princess pants.
- If you have time to greet the attraction's interior mural, you may image you saw the galactic pelican.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.