Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Tip and Hale's Treehovel, a favorite attraction of Richard Nixon
Tip and Hale's Treehovel
December 12, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Tip and Hale's Treehovel is. It once had free beer, but lawers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to walk past this attraction alone.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," randomly chosen Disneyland bloggers are able to visualize this attraction as much as an hour before its closing.
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to ride with a parent.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for chickens.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, the uninsured are required to rent pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.