Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Hale's Treehovel attraction, which recently celebrated its zany anniversary
Tip and Hale's Treehovel
January 26, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Tip and Hale's Treehovel is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to enjoy this attraction in the morning.
- After riding this attraction, find something that requires less experience.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains holographic effects.
- No babies or monkey business encouraged.
- This attraction was never sponsored by Michael Eisner.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.