Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Hale's Planthouse attraction during refurbishment
Tip and Hale's Planthouse
July 22, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Four and a quarter tikis
Nobody really knows what the goal of Tip and Hale's Planthouse is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for very young children and some adults.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from chronic allergies, clown perfume, or intestinal, lung, kidney, brain, or spinal problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.