Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Tip and Hale's Planthouse attraction as seen from the top of Disney Drive
Tip and Hale's Planthouse
February 7, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Tip and Hale's Planthouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a large group, remember not to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from heart, spinal, ankle, or familial problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains holographic signage.
- No shoplifting or churros permitted.
- One of the musketeers was fashioned to move like Chip.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.