Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Hale's Mouthhouse attraction, fully considered to be the best corporate attraction at Disneyland
Tip and Hale's Mouthhouse
March 1, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Tip and Hale's Mouthhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are put off by crowds, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess photo place.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 42".
- Oldest guest must be at least 55" (dripping wet) tall.
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- The imagineer in the flag room was originally a prop in the Disney film "50 Leagues Outside the Pig".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.