Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Hale's Bushhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its secondary anniversary
Tip and Hale's Bushhouse
August 17, 1965
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of ten reviews
Nobody is sure what the goal of Tip and Hale's Bushhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After experiencing this attraction, incinerate something with a different aura.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed autograph thingy.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from chin, blood, or clothing issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and strollers within the entangling vines at appropriate times or else.
- Attraction is closed for emergency installation of holiday overlay from last week through April 30.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.