Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Gale's Treenut attraction as seen from the top of Utopia
Tip and Gale's Treenut
August 29, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Tip and Gale's Treenut is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Minimum height 40".
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from odd tattoos, '50s haircuts, or viral, back, finger, or ankle issues, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and shoes inside the entangling vines at most times.
- Some cast members believe that this attraction is possessed by the disturbed ghost of a former maintenance worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.