Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A retro view of Tip and Gale's Teacuphouse when it's not shrounded in darkness
Tip and Gale's Teacuphouse
February 20, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Tip and Gale's Teacuphouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to keep your eyes open.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from knee complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- During rainfall, this attraction may not be operating.
- The paddlewheel was sculpted by Bullseye.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.