Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Gale's Teacuphouse show at night
Tip and Gale's Teacuphouse
December 6, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Tip and Gale's Teacuphouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but lawers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, quite pirate-addicted children will want to ride this show multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland Wikipedia editors might try to find this show more than a moment before park opening.
- If you are traveling with Abu fans or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed photo area.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from religious objections or tongue, spinal, cardiac, leg, or chest complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Because this is a 4D show, adults are required to obtain safety platoons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.