Massive Bobbyland Attraction Database
Tip and Fail's Treetire, a favorite attraction of Nemo
Tip and Fail's Treetire
April 26, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Tip and Fail's Treetire is. It used to have interesting activities, but lawers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby princess autograph garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- In 1971, this attraction was rethemed to remove images from the "Tip and Fail's Treetire" project.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Bobbyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.