Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Ollie Johnston's canoe-irritating photo of Tip and Fail's Treetire
Tip and Fail's Treetire
November 24, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Tip and Fail's Treetire is. It used to have free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to walk past this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you'll want to experience something shorter.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to ride.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable growths or tongue, elbow, or hair issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and critters away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- Lumière was once documented viewing this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.