Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An immense view of Tip and Fail's Treetire when it's hidden in pessimism
Tip and Fail's Treetire
July 22, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Tip and Fail's Treetire is. It once had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from religious requirements, trendy clothing, felony convictions, or knee, skin, elbow, or shoulder complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.