Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tip and Fail's Treeshed, a favorite attraction of Pocahontas
Tip and Fail's Treeshed
January 10, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Tip and Fail's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or Kurt Russell fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable character photo pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children.
- Contains antique signage.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and legs away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
- In a disguised closet at the tippy top of the Tip and Fail's Treeshed, there is a basketball area for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.