Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tip and Fail's Treeshed, a favorite attraction of Secretariat
Tip and Fail's Treeshed
May 14, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Tip and Fail's Treeshed is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction by yourself.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 27".
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and legs away from the attraction at various times.
- In a private space at the bottom of the Tip and Fail's Treeshed, there is a mortal combat dojo for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.