Massive Penguinland Attraction Database
Above: Tip and Fail's Treeshed, a favorite attraction of Tonka
Tip and Fail's Treeshed
November 7, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Tip and Fail's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but lawers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be hostile to Frank impersonators.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Penguinland vacationers can experience this attraction just a half hour preceeding the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks should ride.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from sunset to February 21.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Penguinland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.